Friday, August 27, 2004

letters to G.O.D.

Life wouldn't be complete without obstacles and setbacks to overcome. Life wasn't meant to be easy. Life wouldn't be so challenging without constant struggles.
Patience for others is Love. Patience for oneself is Hope. Patience for God is Faith.
perhaps what I'm going thru is a test of all patience and for that I'm prepared with my shield of defence made of iron-will masked by fragility.
Im taking this opportunity to thank my frens who have been there for me, to listen to my predicaments in one way or another, be it thru my whines and constant emo-overload,my sudden angst or my lack of emotion. Thank u for ur painstakin effort to try and understand the ambiguous me, even if u neva got the gist of why I am the way I am. It's too long a story to tell and I don't want to end up as another Emily the Strange. For those who have stood by me, every step of the way, I thank u for ur immense patience and ur prayers. I hope and pray for Faith for a better tomorrow for all of u.
Like u, I can't stand my ego. And I apologize if I've said hurting remarks and try to complicate matters. peace out. Let's hope for better days to come. Life is simple if u don't make it complicated.
-journal whore

No comments: